I can always depend on KRIS COLE for a flawless look and authentic advice. Be it red carpet, video shoot, television appearance, or social event, no matter what the occasion I call Kris for spectacular one of a kind results. Recently I had to appear in Los Angeles for a television and red carpet appearance. I needed a show stopping look QUICK. Kris pulled my wardrobe and accessories together without hesitation. I looked and felt like a million dollars on a small budget and little time. Kris’s motto has always been “Make It Happen”. I depend on the KRIS COLE team for not only my wardrobe needs, but reliable media advice as well. Needless to say, I value the KRIS COLE Glam Squad, and I never venture too far away from their formula for fabulosity!” – Kinnik Sky ,American Idol Finalist, Actor, Recording Artist
KRIS COLE is dedicated to the pursuit of stunning first impressions. It is our belief that each day you step out of your home you should radiate professionalism, poise and panache. When our training and techniques are incorporated into your daily life, don’t be surprised to hear, “Wow, you look great, did you loose weight?” “I love that outfit!” ‘What, do you do?” and “Where did you get that?” INSTANTLY!
The KRIS COLE touch is undeniable. Our attention to detail, youthful spirit, extensive background in the fashion and beauty industry, merged with our passion for making people feel good from the inside out makes us a stand out in this industry.
SMALL GROUP AND INDIVIDUAL IMAGE CONSULTATIONS
- Girls Night Out
- Teens (Prom, Pageants, Birthday Gala)
- Hair/Face shape Assessment- (3 C’s) Color, Cut, and Care
- Make-up suggestions based on face shape, proportion and skin tone.
- Poise, Posture, and Walk
WARDROBE ANALYSIS AND ORGANIZATION
- Closet Analysis/Organization
- Purging outdated items and purchasing new items
- Recession Proofing your wardrobe: Determining Cost Per Wear/Budget Analysis
- Planning a wardrobe that can be mixed to create several outfits using new and current wardrobe pieces.
- Determining trends, fads, and classics and how much to invest in each
- Creating individuality and credibility through your everyday dress
- Determine your shape and the lines, cut and fabric that will flatter it.
- Determine what fabrics, lines, styles and colors to avoid and why.
- Teach you how to accent the parts that you love and camouflage the parts that you don’t fancy.
- Determine your season
- Determine your temperature (cool or warm skin tone)
- Determine the statement that colors make, and how they make you and others feel (Color Psychology)
- Determine which colors are slimming and which colors add volume.
- Feng Shui Consultation/Organization
We can accompany you or shop independently for you
- Purchase any of your wardrobe needs (every day, dinners, red carpet events, vacation)
- Purchase Gift/Thank you item/Weddings
- Holiday Shopping list
- Purchase designer items at wholesale discounts
PROFESSIONAL PACKING /WARDROBE ANALYSIS
Pack your bags for that big or small trip. We understand your travel needs and we will take that arduous task off of your to do list by packing your belonging neatly, efficiently, and precisely. You will also have the added benefit of knowing that your wardrobe has the KRIS COLE stamp of approval.
Plan the important outfits that you need to take on the trip and make sure they are appropriate and polished for whatever the occasion.
- Look 10 years younger utilizing hair, make up, and wardrobe.
- Look 2 sizes smaller in minutes.
- Turn heads and acquire the secrets that we use to keep them turning after we’re done.
PROFESSIONAL REFERRAL SERVICE
If the KRIS COLE team can’t provide the service that you need we have a large database of trusted professionals which we will gladly refer you to. It is our goal to make sure that you are thoroughly satisfied because you radiate beauty from the feeling of contentment on the inside.
- Cosmetic Enhancement specialist (surgical and non-surgical)
- Personal Trainers
- Hair and Make-up artist
- Custom Tailors
- Massage Therapist
Take the first step toward excellence. Schedule a consultation or workshop with KRIS COLE by calling (404) 271-3812 today or complete our online form using the link below: