As a trusted advisor to senior executives, making and maintaining a strong impression is not an option for me.. it’s a must. KRIS COLE showed me how to walk the tightrope of balancing my own personality, flair and style with the right degree of conservatism required in a high level corporate environment. Kris had a genuine interest to learn about me as a person and to incorporate my own nuances into the process. Kris gave tailor made solutions and image strategies that I have taken on my journey from consultant to partner. I highly recommend you call them.” – Frederick Twum ,Senior Manager, Strategy Consulting Firm
For the majority of my life I have been involved in athletics. During my 15 years as a basketball player, public appearances, autograph sessions and interviews were a common occurrence. My image was something that was important, but never questioned. There were people who would give me pointers on what to wear and what to say, and I followed suit. During the last 2 years of my career, I have transitioned to the business side of athletics. This shift allowed me to see the importance of a flawless image and it’s affects on my career and social life. A colleague of mine referred me to Kris Cole Image Consulting. Kris Cole took the time to learn about my needs, discuss any and all preferences and give constructive feedback before creating an image revitalization plan. Kris Cole did not just tell me what to do, they showed me how and why. It has changed my life, the way I look at myself, and the way others perceive me. Kris Cole provides platinum quality service. The best in the business.” – Chris Carrawell ,Assistant Coach, Duke University Men’s Basketball
KRIS COLE has formulated professional and corporate training programs which give companies and professionals the confidence needed to increase productivity, boost moral, and empower individuals to standout in the industry.
SEMINARS + SPEAKING
- Half Day (Up to 4 hours)
- Full Day (Up to 8 hours)
- Lunch and Learn
- Multiple Day Seminars also available
- 1 hour industry-specific presentation
- Facilitation of Break-out sessions
- Conference Keynotes
- Private one-on-one
- Half day consultations
- Hair Assessment – (3 C’s) Color, Cut, and Care
- Poise and Posture
- Closet Analysis/Organization
- Purging outdated items
- Cost Per Wear/Budget Analysis
- Creating capsules containing pieces that can be mixed to create several outfits.
- Determining trends vs classics
- Creating individuality and credibility through dress
- Determine your season
- Determine your temperature (cool or warm skin tone)
- Determine the statement that colors make, and how they make you and others feel (Color Psychology)
Creating functional yet fashionable work attire:
- With or without the client
- Gift/Thank you items
- Special Events
- Red carpet affairs
- Designer items at wholesale discounts
- Cell Phones
- Business Socials/Networking
- Business Practices
CROSS CULTURAL BUSINESS AWARENESS
PROFESSIONAL PACKING / TRAINING
KRIS COLE will pack your bags for that big trip. We understand that last minute travel requires executives to focus their attention on more important issues and we will take that arduous task off of your to do list.
- How to pack light for international travel
- How to pack suits properly
- How to maximize your travel wardrobe with transitional pieces and capsules
- How to pack a survival kit for when/if your luggage is lost
PRESENTATION SKILLS COACHING
- Verbal Communication
- Vocal Communication (tone/speed/enunciation)
- Visual/Non-Vebal Communication
- Basic Interviewing skills
- Makeup guidelines
- Wardrobe guidelines
- Crisis management
- Television vs Radio
CORPORATE WARDROBE AND UNIFORM DESIGN
CONFLICT MANAGEMENT AND RESOLUTION
- Increasing Moral and productivity
- Managing emotions
- Eradicating Gossip
- Team Building
CORPORATE SEMINARS AND PRESENTATIONS
- Lunch and Learns – perfecting business casual, corporate entertaining best practices, international etiquette, networking tips
- Keynote speaking
- Panelist participant
IMPLEMENTING BEST DRESS CODE PRACTICES
Why Casual Friday may be killing productivity.
GARMENTS OF SUCCESS
Learn the secret to looking like you deserve the position that you are asking your boss for.
A 5 step plan.
COMMUNICATING WITH IMPACT
It’s what you say, and how you say it.
MANNERS AND ETIQUETTE
Never Leave Home Without Them.
A GESTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS
The Art of reading nonverbal cues, and being able to recognize what message your body language is sending.
DRESS FOR SUCCESS
How color and attire can determine levels of authority, encourage promotion, and evoke favorable emotions.
PACKING AND PREPARING WITH EASE
How to prepare for that executive trip with organization, style, and ease.
EMOTIONS IN THE WORKPLACE
Creating a productive and positive climate in the workplace by addressing emotions and issues with sensitivity, professionalism, and promptness.
PRESENTING WITH THE 5 POWER P’S
Professionalism, Presence, Poise, Proficiency, and Proper Etiquette.
GRADUATE/NEW HIRE SERVICES
Research has shown that there is an increasing demand for image refinement amongst recent college grads entering into the corporate arena. Feedback from high level executives and prospective employers show graduates entering into interviews and corporate environments ill prepared. The following are quotes from various executives:
“He had a great GPA and was obviously very smart, I just did not think I could leave him alone with a client”
– Partner, Big 4 Accounting Firm
“She had no confidence or presence, I don’t care if she has a 800 GMAT score”
– Manager, Top 3 Strategy Consulting Firm
“I think he borrowed the suit from a friend who was twice his size”
– VP, Investment Bank
“She almost lost us the account due to her behavior at dinner”
– Regional Sales Manager, Pharmaceuticals Firm
“I wouldn’t dare put him on the phone with someone unless they want to hear “LIKE and UM” every other sentence”
– Senior Exec, Fortune 500 Company
KRIS COLE has partnered with school administrators, professional clubs, International Student affairs departments, and corporate recruiters to provide holistic training sessions and one on one consultation in all areas of student image management.
The following are services that KRIS COLE provides to prepare students to transition effortlessly from Book bag to Briefcase.
PROFESSIONAL IMAGE AND DRESS
PROFESSIONAL MAKE OVER OR UNDER
- Creating affordable wardrobes for graduates on a budget.
- Determining cost per wear and essential pieces
- Maintaining individuality and style within reason
- Making sure your wardrobe is tailored appropriately for work.
- Selecting shapes and accessories that flatter and slim.
- Selecting colors that work in your favor
- Knowing what levels of authority and credibility color determines
- Knowing the emotions that color projects and evokes
- Determining if you should shake hands or bow.
- Being prepared for the international client or boss.
Learning how to communicate cross culturally in that meeting, luncheon, or networking event with power, poise, professionalism, and polish
- Know the do’s and don’t of dress, speech
- Creating a polished resume
- Standing out from the competition through visual impact
EXECUTIVE LEVEL COACHING FOR NEW HIRES
- Structure of the interview
- Know how to approach
- Know what to expect
- Learn first hand what executives looking for visually and verbally
NON-VERBAL AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION
Reading body language and other non-verbal cues
Take the first step toward excellence. Schedule a consultation or workshop with KRIS COLE by calling (404) 271-3812 today or complete our online form using the link below: